Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Testimonial by Max Yong

I have a fairly hectic lefestyle. I work long hours, I'm a smoker and my meal is irregular. In order to keep myself healthy and energetic all the time, I have to take food supplement. to improve vitality . I used to take MLM products like spirulina, multi-vitamins and Lingzi. Most of the MLM products are generally good but they are too expensive if you are purely a consumer and not an active MLM member. I would say a normal income person can never afford to consume the MLM products in long term. Hence, I have to seek alternative. I have tried many natural health food products and finally I found a product that is affordable, natural, pure and diabetic friendly that I would like to share with you - BIO-ENERGY ENZYME.

There are many types of enzyme products available in the market nowadays. When you choose an enzyme product, you must make sure that the product is manufactured by a manufacturer with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certificate and not a back yard manufacturer. Thus, the quality of the product is assured. Imported or local product is immaterial as long as it is produced by a reliable manufacturer. 

Secondly, is the cost. Food supplement is a long term consumption product and therefore it has to be affordable in long run. Try to justify the price of the product you intend to buy. For instance, there are some VEGETABLE enzyme drinks in the market that are selling more than RM200 per bottle (525ml). Contrary, you can also find some low-priced enzyme that taste like fruit juice. No harm trying all the products to see the difference like what I have done.

Thirdly, be aware of some vinegar products that claimed to be enzyme. Don't be misled by them. A vinegar is a  vinegar. You can get a bottle of good quality vinegar at below RM30!

A good quality enzyme drinks shall be 100% pure, no water added, no colouring, no preservative and it must be fermented at least two years. Diabetic friendly or sugar free is a bonus! The taste will tell the duration of the fermentation. Naturally, the enzyme will contain some alcohol derived from the fermentation process which would not make you drunk unless you consume more than as prescribed.

I have been consuming BIO-ENERGY ENZYME for 6 months. I find myself more alert, more energetic, having better sleep and better digestion system. I find it better than all the products that I have tried before. I am glad to have found this food supplement that I think everyone should give this healthy and affordable product a try, especially for those busy people on the road.

This product is available in selective pharmacy outlets only. Kindly contact us for more information of the outlets.

Please help to share the goodness of this enzyme drinks with your friends and relatives if you find it  good for you.

Cheers.

Max Yong

No comments:

Post a Comment